Q 1:-What is an Agricafe?
Ans:-Agricafe is a project, initiated by Agricafe business pvt.ltd (an agriculture firm based in Rudrapur,Uttarakhand) with pilot project to be started in Distt. Uddhamsingh Nagar.
Q 2:-Tell us something about the project?
Ans:-The project has three main components
1.Website, has three main portals namely Kissan Bazar,an online sale portal, Service Pool is a business portal and Agriportal an information portal
2.Plant health clinic,which will cater the need of farmers and will sort out the queries related to the soil and plant borne diseases. Best solutions will be provided to farmers to tackle all the health issues related to soil and plants.
3.Agricafe,the consultancy and advisory centres will act as the working hand of the project. Agricafe will basically be the education hub for the farmers where farmers will get best knowledge about recent trends and practices in farming system.
Q 3:-Elaborate the details about the important portal of the website?
Ans:-Kissan Bazar:All the farmers can purchase these product through our e-wallet option and the product will be on the doorstep of farmers within he agriculture products can be purchased at reasonable prices through our sale segment (Kissan bazaar) of our soon to be launched website. The registered the few days. Here the farmers can save major chunk of their money as the product will be available to them on the company rate. Farmers can make the query about the product and its use on the nearest Agri-cafe.Ans:-Service pool:It is a business portal. Sometimes due to unavailability of agriculture equipments agriculture practices like sowing, harvesting, irrigation etc get delayed which lead to the major economical loss. Through our service pool farmers can get access to these equipments at time which is available in the close vicinity but due to lack of information source not available to the farmers. We will prepare the database of all the Farm equipments and accessories available with the farmers.Ans:-Agriportal:It contains all the information regarding new trends in agriculture sector. It will act as an information segment for all the agriculture related activities. It will provide information about all the current Agricultural services and undergoing government schemes for the benefit of farmers
Q 4:-What is the main objective of the project?
Ans:-The objective of the project is basically the overall development of the farmers. The main objective of the project is to enhance the source of income of farmers and to sustain the livelihood of farmers in adverse environmental condition.
Q 5:-What are the performance targets of the project?
Ans:-The performance targets of the project are :-
• To offer advisory services on best management practices, agricultural inputs and market information etc.
• To prepare project proposals for bank loans/credit access, to provide on the spots solutions to the farmers.
• To provide mid term corrections for the nutrients deficiency disorders using visual diagnostic software.
• To provide best quality agricultural products like seed, pesticides, fertilizers, agricultural implements and equipments etc at reasonable prices.
• To offer the best marketing solutions to agricultural produce of the farmers.
Q 6:-What are the socio economic benefits of the project?Ans:-The socio economic benefits of the project are :-
• Reduction in production cost as input consumption will be reduced
• Reduction in environmental implications
• Rise in the income of farmers
• Development of rural entrepreneurship
• Betterment of rural economy as expenditure on utility items will increase.
• More employment generation
• Reduction in crime as people will get employment
• Increase in agricultural efficiency.
• Reduction in urban migration of rural youths
• Connectivity of rural mass through internet
• Making rural mass technology friendly